Friday 27 August 2010

Strawberry Nails :)

Hi guys!! Hope everyone is well?? I've been mega busy of late, but haven't actually got anything done!! So frustrating!! I think it cos I've been working quite a bit, and being about 5-6 months pregnant, and having a 2year old, and having 3 kittens running around the house, my nails drop to the bottom of my list!! :(

Well....here's a nail pic I found whilst I was sorting out my photo albums on my laptop. It was taken a fair while ago, well before I'd even considered doing a nail blog. It's not a brilliant pic, but I think you get the idea of what I was doing!



I think, if I remember correctly, I used Barry M 262 Bright Red for the base colour, Barry M 290 Spring Green for the strawberry leaves and 17 Lasting Fix in Sherbet Lemon for the dots. I never have a problem with application when I use Barry M, it's awesome! But, with this red colour, I do remember I had a massive staining issue afterwards! Despite the use of a base coat (at this point in time, it would have most likely been No7 Base Coat) it still stained, badly :( and I lived with horrible yellowy stained nails for AGES!!

Well, I hope to be back very soon with some more nail art designs! I have just bought myself the OPI Shrek minis collection and managed to get the OPI Alice in Wonderland mini collection off of eBay for a reasonable price :) and I absolutely cant wait to use them, so hopefully it wont be long til I'm back!!!

Big hugs xxx

5 comments:

  1. Aaaw cute! Your nailart is always perfect.

    I tagged you for an award on my blog

    http://matildasmanis.blogspot.com/2010/08/barbara-daly-for-tesco-glamour-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shrek Collection is so much fun you will love it!

    I adore strawberry manis they are sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog- your nail art is so cute!
    I'm trying to follow your blog, but I can't seem to figure out where your follow button is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wayyyyy down the bottom!!!! I think i may have a little switcharoo of my blog at some point cos i do like to change things :)

    (i do it in my house so why not my blog!!??!)
    Glad u like my nails!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I also did a strawberry in my nails!

    http://candyloveapa.blogspot.pt/2012/04/nails-morango.html

    ReplyDelete