Friday 20 August 2010

Rainbow Nails :)

Hi everyone!! I've been missing on here for a few days because I've been mega busy, and a bit under the weather, but here's something to cheer everyone up, Rainbow Nails!!! How could you not love ??!?!


This is my thumb nail, where I focused most of my rainbow-attention! Wow, didnt actually think it would have been too hard, but boy was I getting frustrated!! Probably my fault as I didnt leave much time, as you can see, the yellow part of the rainbow was a bit neglected as I was pushed for time!!!

Here's a list of the polishes I used to make the rainbow (it was all done free hand and straight from the bottle brush) :

Base Coat : Rimmel Stronger Try Harder Double Duty Base Coat
Colours:
  • 17 Fast Finish in Knockout Red
  • 17 Lasting Fix in Orange Soda
  • 17 Fast Finish in Go Go
  • Barry M 290 Spring Green
  • Barry M 306 Blueberry
  • Barry M 161 Vivid Purple

Top Coat : Seche Vite


Here's what I did with the rest of my nails! I painted french tips on them, using all the colours that I used for the rainbow! The other hand has the green and red, and I used the blue and purple again because I thought that looked the best :)

I got a fair few comments on my nails, especially whilst I was at work. One guy came in and said to me "I'll have a chicken chow mein and nails like yours please, they're awesome!!". That put a smile on my face for the rest of the day!!

Well, he liked my nails, I liked my nails, what do you guys think??

Big hugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. love it! i want my nails to be that long so i can actually do a french!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow! I love the stripes. So summery and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I should make the most of the British sunshine while i had it!! I am extremely lucky that i have naturally long nails (thanks mum!) altho my right hand looks a bit sad at the mo (i broke 3 nails at work last week :(!!! )

    ReplyDelete