Monday 2 August 2010

First Post!!! :)

Hey hey!!

Well.....i dont really know where to start!! This is my first ever blog and i'm super excited about it!! I wanted to start my own blog for a few reasons.....

1) I LOVE nail art, and I'm getting fairly good at some designs so I wanted to share with you guys :)

2) I live in the UK and haven't found that many blogs (forgive me if I'm wrong!!) that are based in the UK and therefore use polishes which I have access to.

3) I wanted to join the growing community of nail art/nail polish bloggers which already preoccupy most of my day!!! :)

Right, a quick little sum-up of me :) I live in Norfolk, in the South East of England. I live with my lovely partner Damian, and my BEAUTIFUL (and slightly mad) 2year old son, Jackson. I'm now about 20 weeks pregnany with my 2nd child (going to find out soon what i'm having!!). I also have two cats, and one of them has just had 3 kittens.....it's a wonder how we all fit in our house!!!

As I've recently had my 22nd birthday, I did some special birthday nails which will be my first nail art post :)

I hope it wont be too long til I get these pics up!!!

Big hugs :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley! Welcome to the nail blog community :) I can't wait to see UK polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to start seeing your swatches!!

    ReplyDelete