Monday 20 September 2010

Shrek Nails!!

I love OPI. I truly do. I love the colours, I love how chip-free it stays for days, I love the names of the polishes, the collections.....everything!! Well...almost everything. I loved the Shrek polishes in the bottles...in the cute little box it came in, but the actual polishes??? I can't love them. Wish I could, but I can't. They're streaky, messy, gloopy and really hard to use!! So thats why my Shrek nails aren't that impressive! I don't know whether I just had a really bad batch or whether I'm just rubbish, but I will only be using these polishes for small, nail art uses and most definately not whole nails!!! :(

Oh, I'd like to say that I thought this idea up by myself, but I actually saw a very nice manicure on http://katrinasnailblog.blogspot.com/ and kinda went along that theme!! If you haven't already, check out her blog cos she's so sweet!!! :)

1 comment: