Monday 20 September 2010

Pink Butterfly Nails!!

Hello!! Hello!!! Well...I must firstly apologise for the massive gap in between this and my last photo post!! I can assure you that I have been one very busy lady!! But, hopefully *fingers crossed* all is going to settle down now!! I have a few photo posts that I'm going to try to pop on tonight, then I'm off for an early night as I have my DRIVING TEST tomorrow!! So scared!! But anyways.....on to the nails!!!
This has probably been my most 'boring' nails that I've worn for quite a few months! But, I kinda liked it :) I used OPI's Past, Present and Fuchsia on top of a base coat, and of course I used Seche Vite on top!!! But, to jazz it up a little bit I used a fimo nail art slice to decorate the ring finger. The fimo cane was something I had in my craft stash, but you can pick them up really cheap on eBay if your looking for that sort of thing.

I thought this picture came out better, and this was on my phone using the flash. The other picture is off my phone too, but without flash. It was very hard to capture the exact colour of the polish, so you will have to take my word for it that this polish is BEAUTIFUL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment